Thank you for supporting the Ozarks Public Television Auctions!
We now have 2 great ways for you to bid – on-air and online.
Here’s everything you need to know to join in the fun!
April 6th at 10pm - April 15th at 7pm
- The full list of online items can be found here.
- In order to do online bidding, you’ll need an account with 32 Auctions. All that is required to register is a name and email address. Sign up here.
- Simply enter your bid amounts on as many items as you would like. You’ll be notified of changes in the winning bid via email. You can even set up automated proxy bidding with a maximum amount that you choose, or ensure you get the item you want immediately with the “Buy Now” option.
- Once online bidding closes, you’ll be notified of items you’ve won via email. You can then make a secure payment through the website using your credit or debit card or PayPal.
- There is a small fee to ship items or you can pick up in person. In-person pickup is required for any physical items that cannot be mailed.
- Pickup for online items begins soon, and is available Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 pm at Strong Hall on the Missouri State University campus. Free parking is available in the circle drive in front of the building at 900 South Holland, Springfield, MO. Check in at room 115 to collect your items.
- Pick up begins Wednesday, April 17th.
Items must be collected by April 30th.
Pick Up & Pay
- For items in the live TeleAuction, in-person pick up and pay is available Monday 4/8 to Friday, 4/12, from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Pickup and pay is located at Strong Hall on the Missouri State University campus. Free parking is available in the circle drive in front of the building at 900 South Holland, Springfield, MO. Check in at room 102 to collect your items.
- All items must be collected by 4/15. Call Janet to make special arrangements at 417-836-3507.