PBS KIDS Learn at Home Resources
The 2020/2021 school year may look like no other, but OPT KIDS is committed to providing parents and educators helpful tools to ensure the Ozarks’ littlest learners have what they need to constantly continue their education.
The OPT/PBS KIDS 24/7 channel airs round the clock children’s programming focused on teaching foundational skills for literacy, STEM, and social emotional learning. Weekly educational themes correspond between on-air programs and printable worksheets. Download weekly activity packets with the links below.
- Nov. 2-6: FAMILY STORYTELLING
- Nov. 9-13: SHAPES IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Week of Nov. 16: FAMILY TRADITIONS
- Week of Nov. 23: GRATITUDE
- Week of Nov. 30: THINGS THAT GO
- Oct. 5-9: LET’S BUILD
- Oct. 12-16: BEING KIND
- Oct. 19-23: CELEBRATING FALL
- Oct. 26-30: LET’S VOTE
- Sept. 7-11: NATURE
- Sept. 14-18: MY FAMILY AND ME
- Sept. 21-25: WEATHER
- Sept. 28-30: CARING FOR EACH OTHER
No printer? No problem! Send an email to request a printed copy of these materials be mailed to you.
Be sure to bookmark the PBS PARENTS LEARN AT HOME HUB for even more updates, activity ideas and resources.