OPT KIDS Club
OPT KIDS Club is a membership specially designed for families with kids!
- OPT Passport streaming access (Sustaining Membership only)
- OPT monthly program guide mailed to your home
- Personalized welcome package for each child (up to 3 children)
- Your child(ren)’s name posted on-air throughout the month of their birthday
- Special mailings throughout the year
- Invitations to special events
Thanks to a sponsorship from TelComm Credit Union, scholarships for OPT KIDS Club Memberships are available while funding lasts. Email Stefanie McCall with “OPT KIDS Club scholarship” in the subject line to request a scholarship. Family memberships are good for up to three children in a household.
Why become a member?
- Support curriculum-based children’s programs, like Sesame Street, Odd Squad, and Let’s Go Luna, that encourage discoveries in language, science, and world cultures
- Sustain the Ozarks’ largest classroom, reaching 84,000 children ages 2-11 from all backgrounds each week
- Foster OPT’s engagement with the children of our community through special events
At Ozarks Public Television, we believe that children are born explorers. That’s why we commit approximately one third of our broadcast schedule each week to airing programs that help children make discoveries in language, numbers, and science.
Curriculum-based programs like Sesame Street, SuperWhy!, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood help prepare children for life’s great adventures by giving them a strong educational foundation.
OPT is the Ozarks’ largest classroom, reaching 84,000 children ages 2-11 each week. And because our programs are free and over the air, they are available to all families regardless of their financial situation.
In addition to its on-air services, OPT reaches out to the children of our community through engaging events that encourage exploration and lifelong learning. Past events have included reading hours, science activities and writing contests.
Youngsters all over this community rely on the educational services that OPT provides - whether it’s your own child or grandchild, or the neighborhood kid who waves hello to you from their front yard.
Together we can ensure educational television programs remain available to each of them. Make a contribution to support quality children’s programming on Ozarks Public Television.