A good business decision!
Becoming an underwriter of Ozarks Public Television allows you to reach your target audience efficiently and effectively. You can break through the clutter of commercial television and put your message in front of a specific audience including nature-lovers, do-it-yourselfers, parents of young children, and many more. OPT viewers value and trust our programming and sponsors.
- 74% of PBS viewers feel that companies that sponsor PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence
- 61% of PBS viewers say that PBS sets the standard of quality television
- 70% of PBS viewers would choose to buy a product from a company that supports PBS, all other things being equal
Other local businesses are already experiencing the benefits of using OPT in their marketing programs.
In addition to on-air announcements, sponsors can be recognized on optv.org.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Download a copy of our media kit here.
Underwriting representatives work personally with each client on the components of their messages and scheduling details. For more information about adding OPT to your marketing plan, contact someone from Corporate Support.
Thank You to our Underwriters & Supporters!
- 417 Magazine
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- B Sew Inn
- Bambino’s Cafe
- Helen S. Boylan Foundation
- Branson Scenic Railway
- Central Bank of the Ozarks
- Central Trust Company
- Classic Wood Floors
- Commercial Street CID
- Community Foundation of Taney County
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- Joy Spiva Cragin Charitalbe Trust
- Freeman Health Systems
- Gillioz Theatre
- Greene County Senior Citizens' Services Fund
- Hammons Products Co.
- Heuer Foundation
- Hughes Charitable Trust
- Kids Directory
- Lemons Family Charitable Trust
- Little Grins Dental
- Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center
- McKinney Bedding Co.
- Mid-Missouri Bank
- Missouri Humanities Council
- Missouri State College of Arts and Letters
- Missouri State College of Education
- Missouri State University
- Missouri State College of Humanities & Public Affairs
- Missouri State College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Missouri State University English Department
- Missouri State University Politcal Science Department
- Jeanette L. Musgrave Foundation
- Ozarks Headwaters Recycling & Materials Management District
- The Quilted Cow
- Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
- Relics Antique Mall
- Roy W. Slusher Foundation
- Springfield Airport
Springfield Business Journal
- Springfield Little Theatre
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra
- Storybook Barn
- Sunbelt Environmental Services
- Sunbelt Solar
- Synergy Recovery Center
- Synergy Executive
- C. W. Titus Foundation
- University of Missouri
- Waverly House Gifts and Gallery
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield Foundation